Silicone Roof Before & After – Hollywood Wax Museum
- Existing Asphalt Roofing systems perform poorly in extreme heat, which can cause cracking and color to fade.
- They aren’t fit for extreme temperature fluctuations. Expanding and contracting causes cracking at any seams or roof penetrations.
- Asphalt Roofing systems are not UV stable and have poor reflectivity resulting in an expensive summer cooling cost.
- Silicone remains stable, flexible and virtually unaffected by daily and seasonal temperature extremes. It will not become brittle or harden as the system ages.
- Using only 100% silicone components that are chemically and adhesively compatible, the silicone helps prevent water leaks, mold/mildew, wood rot, and metal rust. Energy savings versus a black roof can be as great as 35% on summer cooling costs. Silicone coatings offer excellent color retention and reflectivity with a silicone polymer that is UV stable.
Professionally-installed roofs are really something to see! Browse our Photo Gallery of actual roofing installations to see for yourself
just how beautiful our roofs can be.
Please click on the product gallery you want to see: